Especially since your bite may have felt the exact same way for most of your life (since your permanent teeth came in, anyway), you might not know how to answer the following question: “What should my bite feel like?” As a result, of course, you might have a hard time determining on your own whether your smile is balanced or if, perhaps, misalignment is affecting your oral health. Thinking that you might benefit from Invisalign treatment but feeling very uncertain about things? Our quiz can help!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: When you close your teeth down together, biting down should generally feel comfortable and easy to accomplish, almost as though you’re fitting puzzle pieces together effortlessly.
- True or False: If you deal with smile discomfort and your smile does not look uniform when you glance in the mirror, it is possible that some of your concerns may stem from your misaligned smile.
- True or False: If you think that you might want to discuss Invisalign treatment but you don’t know where to begin or if you even need it, you should begin by coming in for a consultation.
- True. If your teeth tap one another, hit, or don’t quite close together, it’s possible that you’re having problems with your bite. Fortunately, we can offer orthodontic care in the form of Invisalign treatment to shift teeth into place.
- True. Teeth that are not aligned correctly will cause an inconsistent appearance. They may become uncomfortable, thanks to the scraping or forceful contact that takes place between teeth (and common issues that result, such as bruxism and TMJ disorder).
- True. You don’t need to know on your own exactly what your smile needs. That’s our job! Come in for a consultation, so we can talk your concerns over with you and create a care plan.
Learn More About Whether You Need Orthodontic Care
If you think you may be dealing with misalignment, schedule a consultation with us to discuss your bite. To learn more, schedule an appointment with your dentist by calling Allen & Neumann Family Dentistry in Pella, IA, today at (641) 628-1121.