When you’re picking up the phone to contact us to schedule your dental visit, do you have some solid ideas in your mind regarding the best times to plan your checkups and cleanings? Or, when we ask you “morning or afternoon?” and other time-related questions, are you at a complete loss? If you haven’t taken such details into account with some serious focus just yet, we encourage you to do so! Our quiz will help you get headed in the right direction.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: It’s best to bring your younger children in when they feel tired, such as around nap time, so they remain relaxed during their visits.
- True or False: You should schedule your own dental checkups and cleanings for times when you feel extremely energized, so sitting in our chair does not cause you to feel drowsy.
- True or False: We encourage patients to consider times throughout the year when their schedules are less cluttered. This typically offers some breathing room for setting up professional dental care.
- False. It’s actually not a good idea to bring kids in for dental checkups when they’re tired or close to nap time. This can result in crying, unhappy, restless kids who just want to go to sleep. Bring them during active moments instead.
- False. When it’s about adults, the best time for care is usually whatever time of your day-to-day experience during which you feel at ease.
- True. When you don’t feel like your day’s schedule is super tight or scattered, it makes it easier to feel relaxed about your visit. We suggest doing your best to schedule when you can do so with ease.
Schedule Visits That Work For You
We will be happy to help work around your schedule, so you may lock in a dental visit time that works the best for your needs. To learn more, schedule an appointment with your dentist by calling Allen & Neumann Family Dentistry in Pella, IA, today at (641) 628-1121.